Performing Arts Committee Meeting
New Village Arts Theater
2787 State St., Carlsbad, CA 92008
Friday, April 29, 2016, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Attendence: Alex Goodman (NVA), Kristianne Kurner (NVA), Michael Rennie (Poway Onstage), Robert Parker (OCAF), Eliane Weidauer (Theatre Arts West)
- Brainstorm and review of NCAN Performing Arts Committee Project Considerations
- Mapping of Performing Arts sector and key stakeholders in North County
- Networking and collaborative opportunities between performing arts professionals and organizations.
- Joint marketing opportunities between performing arts organizations/venues.
- Sharing Calendars and Data/Research/Audience Demographic Info
- San Diego Film Office Partnership Development
- Meeting Goal: Discuss and choose one or several key prioritized projects for committee to develop in 2016 and beyond.
- Scheduling next Committee meeting – June 10, 11am @ Poway Center for the Performing Arts.
- Next NCAN Quarterly event on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 from 5:00 – 7:30 pm in downtown Oceanside at the Muramid Mural Museum and Sunshine Brooks Theater.