This section list frequently asked questions to help to our visitors make the most of the NCAN website.
PLEASE NOTE: to get Help for Directory Resources and Artist/Performers who are listed in the NCAN directory please go to the HELP page.
What is contained on the HOME page?
- A top menu bar that leads to other areas of the site
- A changing sliding banner of images that reflect both the visual and performing arts.
- A search for events by key word that takes you to our calendar
- A featured event that is upcoming
- The next 3 upcoming events
- A call for action to list in our directory, list events, opportunities and blog post
- A mission and vision statement
- A request to join our mailing list
- Some of our key sponsors
- A short digest of our upcoming and past events and blog post.
How do I use the DIRECTORY search?
To find visual arts resources including visual and performing artists in North County San Diego use the DIRECTORY. Click on the name to see full details of the listing.
How do I find arts and culture Events in North County?
How can I stay up to date about arts and culture news?
How else can I see information on the NCAN site?
- You can explore the Top Menu bar on all of our pages.
- You can also explore the Right Menu bar on the site to see this month’s calendar, a list of the today’s events, and a list of recent blog posts.
- The Bottom Information bar also gives you a list of upcoming and past events and recent posts.
- Look at our list of local, state and national Resources that are helpful to our arts and culture community