Create an Account
CREATE AN ACCOUNT: For New Users
Just go to this page to create a new User profile and Organization/Artist account. You will be requesting to join the NCAN community on Smorgborg. Once you are approved, your events will appear on the Community calendar automatically and you will also appear in the NCAN Directory.
- Complete your Organization/Artist profile
- Enter any upcoming events you have
- Using 3rd party integration features with Eventbrite, Meetup, Google, Events Calendar etc.
- Manually in Smorgborg
- More details here
TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT: For previous Users
We have changed our Events and Directory feature to Smorgborg. Your old information has been added to a new Smorgborg account.
- Go to www.smorgborg.com and click on “Log In” in the top right corner.
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your email address associated with your previous NCAN login and click the “Send Recovery Email” button
- Go to your email inbox to the “Password Recovery Request” email from “Smorgborg Accounts” and click the “Reset Password” button
- Enter your new password
You will be taken to a page that reveals Organizations/Artist profiles that you administer. Choose one to go to the its dashboard.
Both Art Organizations, Art Resources and Artist use the same form to appear in the NCAN Directory.
- Once you have created a profile on Smorgborg youwill also create an Organization profile and link to the NCAN community.
- If you are an individual listing as a visual or performing artist just use your professional name as the Organization name. i.e. Jane Doe, Artist.
- Be sure to enter things like logos, descriptions and URL’s to improve your profile.
- Your application will need to be approved and this may take 24 hours. In the meantime, you can edit the listing, add events, opportunities and articles on Smorgborg that can be sent to your own mailing list.
If you have any question about the process, please contact John Campbell for assistance.