The purpose of this committee is to explore how to connect and enhance the Arts with Civic and Business partners in North County.
- Arts Summit
- Cultural Tourism
- Countywide collaborations
- Goals of SD North Economic Dev. Council Partnership
- Arts Economic Prosperity Summit Considerations
- Building Advocacy Campaign & Partnerships with civic & corporate/business communities
- Sustainable Funding Methodologies for the arts community (i.e., TOT, 1% fees; Pennies for the Arts, Round-Up)
- Technical Assistance for Arts Organizational Fundraising (i.e., Legacy Society dev., board development, successful fundraising strategies/planning)
- Funding Strategies/Initiatives for North County arts community
- Internal Regional Fundraising Opportunities
- External Fundraising Opportunities (state, national, foundation)
- Arts Funder Forums
- Arts Regrant Program Development
How you can be involved:
To see more details about the organizations that are working with NCAN, take a look at the Directory.